If you’re a developer, and you love pizza, beer, nerds, and learning, you should come out to one of the #nerdlearn panels I host with the wonderful folks at The Working Group. We choose a different topic each time, and find three or four inspiring developers in the community to discuss it.
We run #nerdlearns several times per year, so be sure to follow @nerdlearn on Twitter for details on the next event.
Previous Nerdlearn Panels:
- Code Wars (Nov 2014)
- The Great Bitcoin Debate (Apr 2014)
- Movember Demo Day (Nov 2013)
- Front-End MVC Frameworks (Jul 2013)
- Hardware Hacking for Software Devs (Jan 2013)
- Scaling Your App for the Future (Jun 2012)
- Demo Day (Nov 2011)
- The Future of Mobile Dev (Aug 2011)
- The Future of Rails (May 2011)
If you have an idea for a future #nerdlearn panel, or think you’ve got what it takes to battle it out on stage as a panelist, The Working Group and I would love to hear from you!